Moving fast and light whilst retaining some of the creature comforts of traditional trekking is the holy grail for the modern multi-day hiker. Moving hut-to-hut through the Alps or bedding down in Scottish bothies, this 35L capacity pack will squeeze in everything you need. for a couple days of well-earned escapism.
The thoughtfully engineered, a well enginereed harness provides comfort and load carrying stability and the velcro adjust, Air Contour back system ensures a precise fit.
If and when the terrain becomes a bit more challenging or you're lucky enough to be in warmer climates then give thanks to the air mesh ventiated back panel, keeping your back cool even if your journey heats up.
While compact in design, this pack is generous in access options, it also has host of technical features inclusing hidden, external lash points for attaching a sleeping-mat, an integral raincover in case the weather gets wild and walking pole and ice axe holders for when the going gets tough.
Capacity : 35L
Dimensions :69 x 32 x 30cm
Weight : 1.40kg
- Comfortable air-mesh back offering stability and ventilation
- Adjustable back length
- Stretch water bottle pockets
- Hipbelt pockets
- Unique walking pole tip grippers.
- Lower entry with zip out divider
- Large zippered front panel allowing easy access to contents of pack
- Forward pull padded hipbelt
- 2 compartments with zip-out divider
- Hydration compatible
- SOS panel
- Key clip
- Secure internal lid zipper pocket
- Ice axe loop