REVOLUTIONARY COMBINATION OF PERFORMANCE, WEIGHT AND BREATHABILITY
Weighing in at just over 232g the Minimus is an ultra lightweight rain shell from the future. The fabric, PERTEX® Shield +, delivers exceptional breathability levels and performance characteristics which are perfect for use with a lightweight pack during showery conditions or as an emergency rain shell. With a pack size of a large apple it will hardly be noticed when not in use.
Fabric: PERTEX® Shield +
Fabric denier: 15D + 40D Rip
Centre front zip: YKK AquaGuard®
Chest pocket zip: YKK reverse coil
Black / Black zips / Blue spark trim - NEW
Blue spark / Kiwi zips - NEW
Shadow / Alpine sun zips - NEW
Vivid green / Alpine red zips
Weight (approx.): 232g / 8.2oz (M)
Sizes: XS-Chest 36”, S-Chest 38”, M-Chest 40”, L-Chest 42”, XL-Chest 44”, XXL-Chest 48”
FIT: Active Mountain
Activities: Trail Running / Backpacking / Mountain Marathon / Biking / Travel
- PERTEX® Shield + provides exceptionally high fabric breathability at 25,000 MVTR and a 20,000mm hydrostatic head
- Micro-taped seams throughout to increase breathable surface area
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible mountain hood with three point adjustment and wired peak
- Mesh ventilated, OS map-sized, YKK zippered chest pocket
- Internal D-ring inside chest pocket for secure key storage
- Full length YKK AquaGuard® front zip with internal storm flap and rain drain
- Adjustable hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
- Shaped cuffs with adjustable hook and loop tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- 360° ‘DUSK TILL DAWN’ reflectivity
- MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
PERTEX® Shield +
53g/m² 2.5 layer 15D x 40D 100% nylon rip-stop
Breathable PU laminate with internal 'mesh' print
Waterproof to a minimum of 20,000mm hydrostatic head and with a minimum MVTR of 25,000g/m²/24hrs (JIS L 1099 B-1)
Spray rating 80/20
- The Minimus Jacket uses PERTEX® fabric which contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier in keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Machine wash in warm water at 30°C/86°F with a mild detergent. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Drip dry.
- Your jacket may need occasional re-proofing to restore the DWR. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct.
Trail Magazine -Awarded Best Value
Outdoor (Germany) - One of Top 5 Funktionsjacken
Outdoor Photography Magazine - Awarded 'Best in test'
Outdoor Gear Lab - Awarded 'Top Pick'