THE WORLD'S LIGHTEST AND MOST BREATHABLE WATERPROOF MOUNTAIN PANTS
The Minimus Pants are exceptionally lightweight rain shell pants. Together with the supreme breathability of PERTEX® Shield they’ve become one of the most innovative no compromise waterproof shell garments MONTANE® has ever created.
Fabric: PERTEX® Shield
Fabric denier: 15D + 40D Rip
Zips: YKK reverse coil
Colour: Black / Steel zips
Weight (approx.): 150g / 5.3oz (M)
Sizes: XS-Length 74cm, S-Length 76.5cm, M-Length 79cm, L-Length 81.5cm (Inside Leg Length)
Fit: Active Mountain
Activities: Alpine Running / Trail Running / Mountain Marathon / Backpacking / Travel
- PERTEX® Shield is extremely waterproof and breathable
- Articulated knees for step high movement, perfect for mountain use
- Fully taped seams throughout
- Elasticated waist with adjustable, lockable drawcord
- ¼ length YKK side zips for access, ventilation and the ability to pull over trail footwear
- Featuring hook and loop calf tabs that reduce the volume around the calves minimising wind resistance and the likely possibility of abrasion on the inner lower leg
- Pre-elasticated hem for tight fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
- 360° ‘DUSK TILL DAWN’ reflectivity
- MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
55g/m² 2.5 layer 15D x 40D 100% nylon rip-stop
Microporous coating with internal 'mesh' print
Waterproof to a minimum of 10,000mm hydrostatic head and with a minimum MVTR of 7,000g/m²/24hrs (JIS L 1099 A-1)
Spray rating 80/20
The Minimus Pants use PERTEX® fabric which contains a Durable Water Repellency (DWR) as the first barrier in keeping you dry. Clean your garment in order to maintain this.
- Machine wash in warm water at 30°C/86°F with a mild detergent. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Drip dry.
- Your pants may need occasional re-proofing to restore the DWR. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct.