CLASSIC, LIGHTWEIGHT, TOUGH, FOUR SEASON MOUNTAIN PANTS
Terra Pants are lightweight, hard-wearing, weather resistant and highly breathable pants, suitable for a wide range of outdoor sports. The TACTEL¨ nylon outer provides a cotton-like feel, which doesn't rustle or crackle, but retains the durability and fast drying qualities of nylon. The tight weave of TACTEL¨ together with a TEFLON¨ surface finish helps water to bead up and run off the fabric face. The Terra Pants' low weight, small pack size, fast drying properties and extremely durable reinforcements make them the ideal choice for any serious adventure traveller or mountaineer.
Fabric: Cotton-feel TACTEL¨
Reinforcements: CORDURA¨ Mini Rip-stop
Zips: YKK reverse coil
Ivy / Black
Black / Black
Graphite / Black
Weight (approx.): 340g / 12oz (M)
Waist : XS-28in, S-30in, M-32in, L-34in, XL-36in, XXL-38in
Inside Leg : XS-29", S-30", M-31", L-32", XL-33", XXL-34"
Fit: Active Mountain
Activities: Rock Climbing / Mountain Walking / High Trekking / Backpacking / Travel
- Wind and water resistant, fast drying Cotton-feel TACTEL¨ fabric
- Extremely durable CORDURA¨ reinforcement patches on seat, knees and inner ankles
- Twin needle sewn seams for extra durability
- Articulated knees for step high movement, perfect for mountain use
- Tailored waist to reduce excess fabric with repairable button fastening
- Zipped fly and removable webbing belt, with low profile buckle
- Two zipped hand pockets for storage of essentials whilst on the move
- Zipped pull out security pocket
- Two mesh lined thigh vents to aid cooling when working hard
- ¼ length side zips for access, ventilation and the ability to pull over trail footwear
- Press stud ankle adjustment for tight fit against footwear and to prevent heat loss
- UPF 40+ protection
Cotton-feel TACTEL¨104g/m² lightweight nylon TACTEL¨ plain weave with 'cotton-feel'
DWR finish with a spray rating of grade four
Dense weave gives a wind resistance of 10ft_/min
CORDURA¨ Mini Rip-stop
165g/m² 160D 100% high tenacity nylon CORDURA¨ rip-stop
Excellent tear strength and abrasion resistance
Dense weave gives wind resistance of 9ft_/min
Spray rating 80/10
- Machine wash in warm water at 30°C/86°F with a mild detergent. MONTANE¨ recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Drip dry.
- Your pants may need occasional re-proofing to restore the DWR. MONTANE¨ recommends Nikwax TX Direct