ULTRA DISTANCE TRAIL RUNNING SOFTSHELL JACKET
Built to provide comfort during cool Alpine trail running adventures, the Rapide Softshell Jacket is lightweight, water repellent, wind resistant, fast drying and features stretch for comfort during dynamic body movement.
Fabric: Chameleon Lite
Fabric details: Face: 100% Polyester fabric with mechanical stretch
Hood fabric: Wind Barrier Dynamic
Hood fabric details: 100% nylon Mini Rip-stop
Zips: YKK MONTANE® reverse coil semi-auto
Colours: Alpine sun / Alpine sun inner / Shadow zips
Weight (approx.): 346.8g / 12.2oz (M)
Sizes: XS-Chest 36", S-Chest 38", M-Chest 40", L-Chest 42", XL-Chest 44"
Fit: Active Mountain
Activities: Alpine Running / Trail Running / Mountain Marathon
- Constructed from Chameleon Lite: 10,000mm hydrostatic head, windproof, wicking and breathable at 10,000mm MVTR
- Stretch bound windproof hood that has a comfortable, snug fit during trail running
- Head hugging pre-elastication to the rear of the hood
- Hood rolls away into collar when not in use and can be snapped into place to prevent rustle in windy conditions
- Mesh ventilated chest pocket with YKK MONTANE® semi-auto zip
- Full length YKK MONTANE®semi-auto centre front zip that locks shut and is rustle free
- Low profile stretch bound cuffs with thumb loops
- Adjustable lower hem to prevent weather entry or heat loss
- Reflective VIA logo details
Wind Barrier Dynamic
45g/m² 20D x 20D 100% nylon mini rip-stop
20D textured yarn creates stretch
Spray rating 80 / 20
Air permeability 1.0cc max
Bluesign® certified fabric: manufactured to strict environmental standards using safe production methods which eliminate the use of harmful substances
165g/m² 50D x 50D 100% polyester with mechanical stretch
Knitted polyester inner face draws moisture away from the skin
10,000mm hydrostatic head with a minimum MVTR of 15,000g/m²/24hrs
Spray rating 80 / 10
Oeko-Tex® certified fabric: tested to standards which do not allow the use of chemicals and substances which are known to be harmful to humans and the environment
- Machine wash in warm water at 30°C/86°F with a mild detergent. MONTANE® recommends that you use Nikwax Tech Wash.
- Do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Drip dry.
- Your jacket may need occasional re-proofing to restore the DWR. MONTANE® recommends Nikwax TX Direct.